Thursday, March 12, 2009
Every Labor and Birth is Different...good to keep in mind
So....I was having contractions for two days straight and then things just tapered off early this morning. My body is getting ready for labor, but it's just not time yet. I read this today about pre labor and this makes sense for what has been happening. However, it's just hard waiting for the real thing! At least I have two distractions named Moses and Elijah to keep me busy, that and I've been cleaning and organizing and so I feel ready in that respect for baby to come. Ryan stayed home from work yesterday because we thought for sure something was going to happen. Although no baby came, it turned into a wonderful family day that was much needed for all of us. It was a blessing to just relax and be together. Also, I slept wondrefully last night, better than I have in a few weeks, and I got a great nap today too. So I feel quite rested, any time today would be great;) All in all, I know the Lord has his perfect timing, so I am continually remembering that and resting in his soveriegnty. It's amazing how thinking of being pregnant another week seems overwhelming! The end is so near, I just wish I knew when it will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's very true. Juliette kept me wondering for like 6 weeks before she finally came. Praying for you!
Post a Comment