I just realized that I haven't posted in about a week. Things have been pretty busy here lately. We went out of town this past weekend and with Christmas quickly approaching and two little boys, there's a lot going on! I'm so very blessed, I just feel full these days as I count my blessings and all that the Lord has done. He has been and is so good!
Yesterday the Lord answered our prayers with Moses. He took a bath and for the first time in a couple of months he didn't cry and actually enjoyed it!! He started to cry a little when I washed his hair but overall it was wonderful!! And then when my husband came home and was about to take a shower, Moses got all excited and want to get in the bathtub too. So Ryan gave him another bath and they had a blast playing in the tub together!! Praise the Lord!
Elijah's success with sleeping through the night is going okay. Things have been a little off because of our travels this past weekend. He slept through the night last night, but it hasn't been consistently every night yet. I'm trying to be patient and be sensitive to his needs like if he has a growth spurt or something.
Please pray for our family. We feel the Lord is leading us in a new direction, but we're uncertain of which direction we're supposed to go. There are also several other things going on in our lives that we have no control over but we're praying for God to work his will. One situation: our mobile home park is possibly going to be sold to a developer who would tear down the entire park to build single family housing. If this happens all the people who live here will have to move and basically our homes will be worthless. I don't know what's going to happen or how it will all work out. We just know that God is in control of all things and will work it out for his glory. We have thought about putting up our place for sale to see what would happen. I can't foresee anyone wanting to buy it knowing the possible future of this park. But God knows...anyways, I am learning to rest and trust the Lord. There is nothing that I can do and worrying will do no good...so I rejoice in the Lord "...who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment