and so is my husband behind the pillow:)
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16
2 comments:
Awwwwwwww. The whole family huddled around the 'puter to watch the video. We just want to give him a big hug!!!! Blessings, friend!
Hey Candice!
Wow! You live in Hawaii. It's probably not as cool as it sounds, huh? Even if it is, just tell me it isn't cuz it is COLD and snowing today and I'm just dreaming of the beach and warmth!
Your boys are ADORABLE!
Thanks for your prayers during this move. It's way scary, but I am sure that it's what God has planned for us. So I know that it's for the best no matter what!
Hugs!
Shelley
Post a Comment