Thursday, April 10, 2008
Today is Thursday
I'm tired. It's hard trying to fit your life into 6 pieces of luggage and a few carry ons. I might have said this before. I somehow had 7 pieces going for our luggage and realized my miscounting today and was a bit stressed about it (we can only take 6). I know it will all work out in the end, but it's hard. I really don't want to move again for a long time. At least not across an ocean. And our whole house is feeling kind of sick, sore throat, tired stuff. We hosted a Christafari (christian reggae) concert at our church this weekend and with all the activity and visiting with the band that's been traveling a ton, it's probably why we've got a little bug now. I didn't go to the concert but i heard it was awesome, but they played at our Sunday morning service so I got to see them there. It was really great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you miscounted the luggage, that would be really frustrating. I can't imagine trying to fit my entire life into 6 bags and a few carryons. I'm praying for you!! Sorry that you're under the weather, too...we've been going through it, too.
Post a Comment