My sister and I have similar tastes without even knowing it, at least I didn't. She wore the exact same wedding dress that I did. Not intentionally though. She simply tried it on and loved it and soon realized(not sure when she realized it), that it was the same dress that I wore! How funny, except she added a lovely plum accent ribbon around the waist. And the bridesmaid's dresses were black just like at my wedding(but with a ribbon added as well.) So, yeah, it was a nice wedding and they were blessed with good weather for an outdoor reception. It has been so wonderful to see God work in my sister's life and finally bring a loving husband into her life. They seem very happy together.
Monday, September 29, 2008
My Sister's Wedding
My sister and I have similar tastes without even knowing it, at least I didn't. She wore the exact same wedding dress that I did. Not intentionally though. She simply tried it on and loved it and soon realized(not sure when she realized it), that it was the same dress that I wore! How funny, except she added a lovely plum accent ribbon around the waist. And the bridesmaid's dresses were black just like at my wedding(but with a ribbon added as well.) So, yeah, it was a nice wedding and they were blessed with good weather for an outdoor reception. It has been so wonderful to see God work in my sister's life and finally bring a loving husband into her life. They seem very happy together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a cute family and greatly blessed! That's so funny Sharla picked the same dress and had black bridesmaids dresses just like you! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment